Neuigkeiten Veröffentlicht Di., 17. September 2019 16:48 CEST von SCUMDeveloper update #11
Another boat is getting ready from the art department. Mechanics for driving boats is still in the works.
We refreshed our vests with some visual overhauls. The one bellow will take the place of the “Heavy Ballistic Armor”
You wanted more navigation tools, so we started to add them. Welcome your new best friend the compass!
So this is how they work:
- There are 4 levels of compass items in game. They differ from the amount of information you can read of them.
- Depending on your survival skill and the type of compass you have will determine how much information you get from them.
- Just with your survival skill you can have the orientation info that you get from the compass. If your survival skill is lvl 1 you will have the level 1 compass indicator up to level 2, that’s the maximum level of information you get without an compass item regardless if your survival skill is above 2.
- “Then we kinda don’t need the compass level 1 and 2 items right?” Well, yes and no. Compass level adds to the survival level.
- If your survival level is 1 and you have a compass level 1 your compass UI information that you get is level 2. And with this you can go up to level 3 compass information. For level 4 information you need a level 4 compass.
- Level 1 – You can see just the north (N)
- Level 2 – You see all 4 sides of the world (N,E,S,W)
- Level 3 – You see 8 sides of the world (N,E,S,W,NE,SE,SW,NW)
- Level 4 – You see 8 sides with degrees between them.
A look how the level 4 compass UI looks like.
Wouldn’t you love to invite your friends to your “Fort Fluff”? Well, now you can put a name on it!
Hide your spoils! Now you can safely store your chests underground, just don’t forget where you put them!
Here a little video that shows how it works!
YouTube™-Video: SCUM – Digging [Feature Showcase]Aufrufe: 181Hello everyone! Here is a little video showing how you can put your chests into the ground, safe and sound! Steam – http://steamcommunity.com/app/513710/ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ScumGame/…
Also you can name your chests anyway you like!
We are working on a new feature that will let you look into another players inventory if he is tied down. And of course, you will be able to take his items while he is tied down. We will get you more info on it as the feature develops!